Do you have Airway Health Issues?
Before testing can begin, it’s important for you to self-assess and identify if you or your loved one’s have symptoms. These symptoms can sometimes be easily spotted! A few of these symptoms are listed below for your convenience.
- Early Morning Headaches
- Fatigue throughout the day
- Falling asleep while driving
- Poor concentration
- Irritability or depression
Common Night Time Symptoms
- Pause or Stop Breathing
- Choking or Gasping for air during sleep
- Frequent trips to the restroom
- Restless sleep